5 beautiful Rumi quotes

Ever watched an Imtiaz Ali movie? Rockstar? Love aaj Kal? Or maybe tamasha?Then you would probably know who Rumi is. The beginning of an Imtiaz Ali movie is often a Rumi quote. I recently went to watch Love Aaj Kal 2 ( don't judge :/ ) and again it began with a Rumi quote "The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you" 
Every word written by Rumi feels beautiful in every way , so I curated a list of five of my favourites.

1. Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open ?
2. I am a spark from the infinite.

3. Out beyond the ideas of right and wrong , there is a field. I'll meet you there.

Check out this classic collection of Rumi poems https://amzn.to/2vMzynk

4. While the mind sees only boundaries, love sees the secret way there.
5. Love is not an emotion , it is your very existence.



For similar posts check out my website - https://www.delightedhumans.com/





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From one metro station to another

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

7 years of YJHD