Connecting playlists

I have always believed that people's most heard songs truly reflect who they are.
One random evening, I was walking around the campus and I spotted many people walking alone with their headphones on, lost in their own world ; far from reality.
It might sound weird , but whenever I see someone with his earplugs on , I always wonder what they are listening to, how their paradise looks like and where do they go after escaping this ' real ' world.
It was a bright sunny day, we were walking to our class from our hostels and my friend offered one of her airpod to me. As I plugged in the earplug , I was shook a little. I heard an indie song playing , not that the song was unpleasant, but not what I expected she listens to. I always expected her to hear some kind of rap music but that day I heard her playlist and saw a new side , something I had never seen before. 
There has always been a gap between who we are and how we present ourselves. However , one can truly understand the other person by listening to what he listens, seeing the world with his eyes for a while and feeling his kind of warmth through his music.
The impact of music on our lives is far more than what we can comprehend. So the next time you make a new friend remember to ask for his playlist instead of his Instagram account, you might get to see the real side🎵

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 years of YJHD

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

90 days that changed my life - part 2