5 eccentric artworks I created this year

1. An abstract line art

On some days inspiration doesn't come naturally, those are the perfect days to draw something abstract. I grabbed an ivory sheet and scribbled my anxiety away and this is what I got.
Some comprehended it as a ' half horse' others called it just an eccentric piece, I was satisfied with the result either way.✨

2. That girl with curls
This is one of my favorite works. Even though it looks kind of effortless , it took a lot of concentration to draw those lines over and over.  I used brustro fineliners for the same, if you are an art ethusiast you can buy them on Amazon at an affordable price.
Posters of the same are also available in the link below
https://www.franklywearing.com/creator/drishti/designs/that-girl
 3. Bohemian - Egyptian art


This Bohemian - Egyptian kind of thing took me 6 hours or so. Each pattern was made to collaborate with the other in the best way possible.

4. A Rumi quote

I am a huge fan on Imtiaz Ali's movie Rockstar and thus the love for this quote by Rumi comes naturally. I used a simple font and blend those water colours together to create this piece.

5. A mandala
I call myself a mandala artist so couldn't complete this post without a mandala artwork. Again, I used the brustro fineliners. The pattern was drawn to resemble the pattern of a sunflower and has a subtle touch of line art.

I like making things that are a little off beat and eccentric. Weird is the new cool. Isn't it?💥

You can view my artworks on Instagram
@delightedhumans or if there's anything you would like to say , you can email me at delightedhumans@gmail.com ✉️

Also , I sell my artworks on amazon

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B082DHSYWM/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_nbr6DbS9XRGYB



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 years of YJHD

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

What are the odds?