7 beautiful pictures of Jaipur, Rajasthan

The pink city is a beautiful place with a number of historical accounts attached to it. Some amazing entertainers like Padmavat, bajirao mastani , shudh Desi romance, Veer , rang de basanti etc. were shot here because of the beauty of the place and it's amazing vibe. So , I thought of sharing some pictures I took during my stay in Jaipur.
7.

6. 
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.

To know more about these places, visit my previous post 🌿

If there's anything you would like to share , you can DM me on Instagram @delightedhumans or email me at delightedhumans@gmail.com ✉️.

Linking some amazing travel books below , check them out🌼✨
travel books


Check out my YouTube Channel- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 years of YJHD

From one metro station to another

Campus diaries: life in the best colleges of the country