5 quotes from amazing books

1. "But all endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time." - The five people you meet in heaven , Mitch Albom

2. "I am in love with cities I have never been to and people I have never met." -Paper Towns , John Green

3. "You're the narrator, the protagonist and the sidekick. You're the storyteller and the story told. You are somebody's something but you are also yours you." -Turtles all the way down, John Green

4.
Thomas Edison's last words were: "It's beautiful over there." I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere and I hope it's beautiful. - Looking for Alaska , John Green.

5. "You have to get lost before you find yourself." - Paper Towns , John Green

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From one metro station to another

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

7 years of YJHD