The Dalgona reaction

I wrote about the Dalgona coffee in my previous post (https://delightedhumans.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-quarantine-journal-part-1.html?m=1) and the reactions I got were hilarious.

Correcting the recipe

Step 1-  Coffee shaming

Step 2 - Mixer mai chalao



   Step 3- yes, now it's ready ( A not so Dalgona coffee)

( This course of action was taken by my friend xD)

I kept my dalgona in the fridge and waited for it to disappear magically. 

Some comments -



The Dalgona coffee is the worst form of peer pressure that can ever exist.

Stay safe , stay indoors and DO NOT MAKE DALGONA COFFEE , however tempting it might seem.

P.S - Quarantine mai itna overreaction toh chalta hai bro.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 years of YJHD

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

The world's largest craft fair - Surajkund Mela