A Random DIY day

DIY's are always fun , even though I fail at them many times still , I won't stop painting around random objects.
Yesterday , I painted this kullad I randomly found to convert it into a pen stand kind of thing.

I used acrylic colours and brustro fineliners.
and finally,

This was a really simple DIY and it took me around one hour to do this one. This kullad can now be used as a pen stand or maybe a tissue Holder.




Do you have a DIY you want to show to the world ? Send some pictures of it - delightedhumans@gmail.com ✉️ with your name / insta username and I will put them in my next post.♥️ 

Wait , wait don't forget to subscribe before you go. ;)

For similar posts check out my website - https://www.delightedhumans.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

From one metro station to another

7 years of YJHD