Hand lettering as an art

Hand lettering is basically a form of drawing to create decorative letters. It is one of my favourite forms of art; I have absolute freedom to choose the background , the quote I wish to write , the kind of pens to use. It's expressive , quirky and cool to display.
Some of my hand lettering art pieces-
Once they get framed , they look the best version of themselves.
And they are literally so expressive that I have a track of my thoughts. That's the beauty of this art.
  They are a good gifting option, plus each piece is so unique in its own.

To get your customized design , you can email me at delightedhumans@gmail.com ✉️ or DM me on Instagram @delightedhumans

I also started a new blog where I write about movies , songs and everything related. Check it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From one metro station to another

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

Campus diaries: life in the best colleges of the country