Far from home

Far from home I find my bliss,
Far from the place I sometimes miss,
I miss the conversations,
I miss the vibe,
Now here I am trying to find my tribe.
New people and places have always been exciting,
But sometimes I really miss the old binding.
Happy , ecstatic I always stay,
Not knowing where my heart sways.
Does it admire the uncertainty ,
Or find joy in the certain things.
Does it desire the chilly hills or the warmth of homeliness?
Far from home I continue finding my bliss,
Wondering if there is anything I miss?
Sometimes the heart feels less heavy,
And I realise what I miss is a piece of me.

Some books that I absolutely love and would like to recommend-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

From one metro station to another

7 years of YJHD