THE MAGIC OF THE RAIN

As I sit with my notebook and a cup of tea on this beautiful rainy day, I wonder what different I could say about the rain which has not been said before. Kahlil Gibrain compared the rain drops to ' silver threads of pearls fallen from the crown of Ishtar' while John Keats compared it to an ' immortal drink'.The rain is by far the most poetic phenomenon that the earth has ever seen. People talk about how it cleanses the earth; however, apart from cleansing our earth , it cleanses our souls. It cleanses us from fear , gloom and hatred. When it rains heavily, life comes to a standstill ; traffic jams, water logging and difficulties in commuting arise. This time, however is a golden period ;a period when we can introspect an retrospect. I have always loved the rains and how it magically brings everything to life and brings joy to the soul.
Stand still, enjoy this magical phenomenon , this is the time to let your heart free and enjoy the little drops collect on the trees. 🌿🌧️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

7 years of YJHD

90 days that changed my life - part 2