90 days that changed my life ( part 1)

The first trimester has now ended and as I look back , I realise how much these 90 days have changed us ; how I evolved into a slightly more responsible person , how I bonded with people I never thought I would. Maybe that's what college life is about.

On day 0 , as the college registration went on , I looked around and observed students from different states and ethnicity. I wondered how different we all were; very different yet the same. The room allotment was the most awaited part and I was way too excited to meet my new roommates. "Room no. 16" , I read the allotted room no. against my name and entered my new room where I was going to begin a new phase of my life. As I entered, I saw my new roommate on the upper bunk bed talking in her regional language ( Telugu ) which was all greek to me and still is. My other new roommate who happens to be from the northeastern part of india entered just after me and I smiled at the kind of diversity my room offered. Who would have thought that three months later , these people would form an integral part of my life.
To be continued... ( Hopefully)


Check out my main blog - https://www.delightedhumans.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

7 years of YJHD

MAHABHARAT - a result of impulsive actions of the female characters

From one metro station to another